Saturday, September 12, 2015

Filler Post: Matt Dillahunty is thoughtful and has some great advice about debates

Matt Dillahunty of the Atheist Experience has an on-going project which you all should check out and donate money to...because of many reasons but mostly because I told you to!

He also has a great video about debating HERE.

No review here, just a link to a video with tips and thoughts about debating.

It gives great insights into public, formal and informal and interpersonal debating. I'll hold off on reviewing it sans saying I actually wished he stuck to talking about the debate process itself, more. Near the end it seemed like he branched off to talking about how you should debate with your friends and family and people you care about. His advice on that was solid, but when I saw the video I watched it because I wanted to hear about how he approached public debates.

Dang it, I said I wouldn't review the video but I just did. I guess 5 Stars! Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a jerk!